Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategies Proven to Increase Traffic
What is SEO anyway? SEO or “Search Engine Optimization” is the process of working to generate more traffic from the “natural” or “organic” listings on a search engine results page. By using a combination of strategic changes to your web site (called “On-Page Factors”) and by other ways of connecting other web sites to yours (called “Off-Page Factors”) Mandzok Marketing has been able to drive more traffic to our customer’s web sites.
SEO Isn’t Just for Google Anymore
When they year the term “SEO”, most people think that translates specifically to improving rankings on Google. However, in today’s online world, SEO includes many other platforms. A quick search for something like “Mexican food Rancho Cucamonga” illustrates the point. The search results are filled with Yelp listings, Facebook pages, and even a new Google+ feature that shows restaurant ratings. Today’s Search Engine Optimization work needs to focus on getting your business listed on and ranked high in other types of sites to fully dominate the Internet.
Continual Research, Continual Sustainable Results
When the Internet was first getting its start back in the early 1990s, it was pretty easy to get your web site to appear high on search engines. One technique was to repeat a keyword list at the bottom of every page and bingo. In today’s world, however, the major search engines call that spamming. Google, Yahoo and Bing want their users to keep coming back to their sites and so they have created sophisticated algorithms designed to promote better quality sites and demote those that are of lesser quality or spam.
Nowadays, SEO is radically different. At Mandzok Marketing, our team has identified more than 100 factors that can have an influence on a site’s search engine ranking. Because the search engines constantly change algorithms to continually improve the quality of their results, our team continually adapts to ensure the results we deliver not only get your site more traffic, but stand the test of time.
- Industry Experts estimate that as many as 80% of all the clicks on a search engine result page happen within the organic or natural listings.
- SEO comes with a fantastic return on investment over time. Effective SEO can generate potentially tens of thousands of clicks from potential new customers with no advertising fees.
- Getting good SEO results takes expertise that only comes with years of experience. In this industry, even the most innocent mistake can be disastrous.
- SEO is a long term strategy. There are no quick fixes here. Dedication and hard work must be ongoing in order to keep up with algorithm changes.
- SEO builds your brand image and reputation. Those that appear on the first page of the search results for their industry keywords are seen as the experts in their field.
- The team at Mandzok Marketing has been running SEO campaigns since the 1990’s – before the term “search engine optimization” was coined.
- Our team has the knowledge to uncover major raking algorithm updates before they happen and provide you with a pro-active advantage.
- By leveraging only search engine-approved “white hat” tactics, we help ensure that your site will not be penalized by even major changes.
- Through years of research, strategic planning, and strategy execution, we understand what works and doesn’t work when it comes to increasing organic traffic.
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Insights
- On-Page Optimization (Meta Tags, HTML Coding Issues, etc.)
- Link Building
- Content Development and Marketing
- Reporting and Analysis
Call us at 714-321-1665 or fill in the form for your Free Digital Marketing Consultation!